11.21.2008


i've masturbated at the thought of you
gripped head board
legs spread
tangled sheets
eyes closed
lip bit
hand going from my nipple
to my navel
to my thigh
and back
i've repeated this journey several times
my hands have caressed ever inch of my body
i felt bolts as if you had caressed every inch of my body
i tensed in ecstacy as if you were caressing every inch of my body
in the end finding the source of my internal fire
and so with thoughts of you
i constructively caressed my lingman
i adjusted mirrors
so i could see me pleasing me
thinking of you
i wanted to become a voyeur of my own thoughts
obsessive
i seen with new eyes every time they opened
silhouettic images of you danced
at the flicker of the candle on my nightstand
i'd summoned you
head thrown back in ecstacy
i'd called out your name as if you could hear me
i closed my eyes a tear fell as i prayed to God
that you could
i'd turned my phone on loud
in hopes that he heard the preys
of my sexual frustration
and you would call......

2 comments:

sheCheyil said...

Intense fire
Between thighs,
Lighting the flame
That ignites the passion pulsing
In your veins,
Succumb
To the urge and
Meet her silhouette,
Gripped sheets,
Rapid breath,
Ecstasy.

Anonymous said...

The flesh ,that connects the mind, that moves the spirit, that ignites the soul....we.....amazing love...once again amazing